Project SUCCESS has crafted training for both adult educators and youth that help strengthen relationship/mentorship building skills, nurtures social emotional growth, and introduce practical tools for building positive learning communities. These trainings are typically 3 hours in length, but the structure and timing can be adapted to fit your groups specific needs. The price of each training depends on the size of the group, the number of trainers, and the scope of the training.
Training for Educators
- Participate in and learn how to implement a number of Project SUCCESS activities
- Explore effective tools and strategies for classroom management and relationship building
- Practice strategies to better help your students' social-emotional development
- Inspires a positive and caring mindset about your students
Training for Youth
- Encourage students to work together and positively support one another
- Explore post-secondary options and encourage action steps
- Nurture social-emotional skills development
- Inspires growth mindset
- Fosters problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Our experienced training staff have decades of experience among them in effectively motivating and engaging educators and students in meaningful activities.